Monday, July 18, 2016

Site Pictures


This is the landing from the Moruca river into the mission. Across the river is all savannah and jungle, not another village to be seen.


More landing views from later down at the mission.





My calves will be legit after playing football in the sand for the next couple of years…hopefully. =]



This is the savannah view from the far side of the mission.




This is my Auntie Norma who I will be staying with in the village and her little niece Michelle. We took walks around the community after work and this was our little path across the village.




This is a group of the village kids including all my neighbor girls: Michella, Danielle, and Kavita on the left, Adena and Mary in front of me and Michelle, Eron, Lilliana, and Shakeel to the right. They are all adorable and frequently visit the house. We are at a bathing pool in the jungle that the community uses.



No comments:

Post a Comment